Senior Project Manager
We are seeking a skilled and driven individual to join our team as a project manager. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, using the latest technologies and methodologies to deliver exceptional results. You will be part of a collaborative team, sharing ideas and working together to solve complex challenges.
Who are we?
We are a team of creative and talented developers, designers, and digital strategists who are passionate about crafting unique and engaging online experiences.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a positive, supportive work environment. Apply now to join our team and start your exciting career in software development!
The technical skills we’re looking for:
- you have a minimum of 4 years of experience in project management in a software development sector
- you have extensive knowledge of project management methodologies, such as Agile and Scrum.
- you have experience working with cross-functional teams, including software developers, QA engineers, and business analysts
- you have experience managing complex projects with multiple clients
- you are familiar with project management software, such as JIRA, Asana, Monday, etc.
The non-technical skills we’re looking for:
- you have strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate project goals
- you have excellent leadership abilities, including the ability to motivate and guide team members
- you have excellent organizational and time management skills
- you speak and understand English at least at a C1 level
- you’re open to mentoring and sharing knowledge with colleagues
- previous development experience is a plus
What you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- developing and implementing project plans, project schedules, and deadlines
- communicating project updates and progress with team members and clients
- ensuring that all project-related decisions are documented and implemented
- monitoring project performance and making adjustments as needed
- leading cross-functional teams, including designers, software developers, and business analysts
- organizing meetings with team members and clients
- mentoring junior project managers
What to expect from us:
- a competitive salary based on the latest market trends
- in-house training, workshops, knowledge sharing
- educational support for career advancement
- flexible working hours and remote work options
- top-notch office in the centre of Rijeka and new work equipment
- free coffee and snacks in the office
- regular office game nights and parties (FIFA skills are a plus)
- extra vacation week
- company team-building and trips
Your growth with us
In the first week:
- you will go through onboarding and get access to all necessary company accounts (Slack, Gmail, JIRA)
- you will get familiar with the team and our company culture
- you will learn more about our internal and external processes
During the first month:
- you will participate in your first project
- you will receive regular feedback and positive reinforcement
- you will get to know the team
Within the first 6 months:
- you will grow your skills and start helping others
- we will conduct a salary re-evaluation
- you will receive a full-time contract depending on your preferences
By the end of your first year:
- we will discuss potential equity through vesting
- you will start to mentor fellow employees more actively
How to apply?
If you are a person with a passion for project management and a track record of delivering high-quality work, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and your relevant experience, and why you would be a great fit for this role.